Edward S. McCallum has been practicing law for over 20 years. During that time, he has been committed to providing his clients with a broad range of services and making sure that each client is treated as an individual. In addition to offering family law services, Attorney McCallum also offers victims of personal injury accidents assistance in seeking compensation for their injuries, holding accountable those responsible for the injuries they have caused.
Businesses consult with Mr. McCallum when they need help with entity formation, contracts, or when involved in litigation. Mr. McCallum is proud of his ability to work with both local and international business clients, providing them effective solutions for complex legal matters.
- Juris Doctorate – Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law
- Undergraduate studies completed at Newberry College
Mr. McCallum has been involved in several publications including:
- Editor of the Law Mercer Review – Lead Article II (Uniform Commercial Code Revisions).
- Published author: The Advocate and the Media; Mercer Law Review, Vol. 42 (1991).
- Georgia Uniform Commercial Code: drafted the Official Comments for Article 8 – Uncertificated Securities
Mr. McCallum is particularly proud of being involved in negotiations for contracts for the B2 Stealth Bomber, the Boeing F/A-18 Hornet and the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III. Many of these negotiations came about while he was working for more than seven years in a wide range of positions in Fortune 500 companies. This experience, both prior to and following law school, developed his ability to work through difficult negotiations and helps his clients when negotiating local or international contracts.
Mr. McCallum has been involved politically for many years and participated as part of the South Carolina State Student Legislature and also served as a U.S. Senatorial intern.